A First-Time Blogger

Hello fellow bloggers and blog-readers. I am Priyanjana. I was born and brought up in Kolkata, India. Currently I am in my second year of college, studying Culinary Arts in Karnataka, India.
Why choose a career in a globally-accepted male dominated field? Well...I don't want to prove that women can cook. Neither have I chosen to do this to break the 'the best chefs are male' notion. I simply chose do this because I love desserts. Be it cakes, mousses, cookies, tarts, puddings and muffins or sandesh, rosogolla, gulab jamun, barfi, mishti doi, jalebi and rabri, anything sweet makes me happy. :)
So this is an aspiring pastry chef's very first blog post from her hostel room on the second floor.  I have been wanting to start my own blog for a long time, but never really got the push to actually go ahead and create one. So, a class assignment on 'creating your own blog' and a day's thought later, here I am. I spent the last two hours going through a hundred sites on what to write as one's first blog post and came up with a lot of nothing.
So now that I've crossed the first hurdle of writing my first blog post, in the coming weeks you can expect to see a few interesting stories and recipes on both Indian and International desserts. I will also keep you posted with pictures from my college practical classes on Patisserie.
If you have any comments or stories regarding desserts of any sort or questions about my blog, feel free to share it as a comment on this blog.
Thank you for listening. ^_^

Comments

  1. I loved the way you wrote as A FIRST TIME BLOGGER.Hope it will touch the hearts of the visitors of your Blog. I remember the moment when you explained me the meaning of SWEET TOOTH which I didn't know at that time. But,loved to learn from you sitting on the deck of a cruise on the river Nile. Teach me more. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comment here

Popular posts from this blog

Little Princesses

Peter Gilmore's Eight Texture Cake: Day 1

Popsicles are Forever