Today's Hard Work


We had our advanced patisserie practical class today. The topic for this class was Croissant, Danish Pastries, Brioche and Doughnuts. So these are some of the products we spend the whole morning making. We made a few more as well but I can't seem to find the pictures. Shall post the remaining as soon as I can.
I tried adding these into a separate photograph gallery on my blog, but failed miserably, being the tech-impaired little girl that I am. (-.-) I would be really glad if someone would help me work out how to do that. Plus any comments or questions about these photographs are most welcome as well. 
Goodnight. :) 




Danish Pastry Envelopes 

Croissants

Almond Croissants

Pain au Chocolat

Bear's Paw

Apple and Litchi Danish Pastry


Sugar Doughnuts
Doughnut Fruit Burger

Long Johns

Cock's Combs

Assorted Doughnuts

The Entire Spread

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Princesses

Peter Gilmore's Eight Texture Cake: Day 1

Popsicles are Forever