Let Them Eat Cupcake!!

Today I feel like blogging so I am going to go on a roll and blog my heart out!! Who knows if I will be able to keep true to my word, the unreliable blogger that I am.
Thought you should also know about the adventure I mean to embark on in a month's time. I plan to give selling cupcakes a shot over the summer!!! I am super excited and immensely nervous to say the least.
I am going to make and sell the cupcakes from my home in Kolkata, India. Lets see how it works out for me...
Here are the posters I made for the sale. They have the Menu and everything. In the bleak possibility that any of you are in Kolkata between 20th May and 5th June PLEASE contact me!!! Thank you!! ^_^




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Princesses

Peter Gilmore's Eight Texture Cake: Day 1

Popsicles are Forever