Christmas Cheer!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!! Hope you have been enjoying yesterday and today to the fullest. I know I have been!! First up this is how my Christmas Tree is looking.



Last night there was a Christmas Eve Party at my house and I cooked up a storm!! Even though I usually do not post about any non-dessert food in this blog, I must make an exception for this holiday season. 

Vegetables for Casserole

Honey Glazed Pork Ribs


Roast Chicken with Cranberry & Rosemary Sauce

Irish Beef Stew
Aside from this there was Mashed Potatoes, Herbed Rice and Beetroot, Fresh Cheese & Dill Salad with Orange Reduction.
For Dessert there was flambeed Rich Fruit Cake and a Mulled Port Wine to go with it. :)

Flambeed Rich Fruit Cake

Mulled Port Wine

It was an extremely enjoyable evening complete with all things Christmas-y: family, friends, good food, cake, wine, music and laughter. This we followed up with midnight mass and a post-midnight stroll in Park Street with friends. 


Christmas day has been all about leftovers and snuggling up with mommy. It has been great. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Princesses

Peter Gilmore's Eight Texture Cake: Day 1

Popsicles are Forever