Rich Fruit Cake

With Christmas just around the corner and my inbox being flooded with requests for my Rich Fruit Cake recipe, this post was inevitable.
My college life is basically over and I am back home in Kolkata for my final semester industrial training. Winter is here and I am missing everyone back at Manipal immensely!! :'(
But Christmas time is solely reserved for merriment, happiness, joy and all things pumped up with the 'Christmas Spirit', therefore I shall bake lots of cakes and puddings and try my best not to despair. 
In case you were wondering how the Fruit Mix from the fruit mixing ceremony is looking now, wonder no more. Have a look. 


Looks delicious doesn't it? :)

Now for the ingredients for my Rich Fruit Cake.


And this is how you go about making the magic:






Enjoy this beautiful recipe and have yourselves a very Merry Christmas!!! ^_^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Princesses

Peter Gilmore's Eight Texture Cake: Day 1

Popsicles are Forever